We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager to join our Taipei marketing team! The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in strategizing, managing and executing the digital aspects of communications for the studio, while also contributing the strategic vision and business planning for the department. You will be responsible for promoting our new TomoToons animation platform, original franchises (Mad Box Zombies & Spy Penguin), and CGI services through our digital platforms.
In this role, you should know how to develop and implement the most effective digital marketing strategies using the hottest tools, technologies, and platforms (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, WordPress and more). You will collaborate with internal and external teams to coordinate content assets for advertising, promotional activities and trade events. If you live and breathe digital and are excited about animation and entertainment, we want to talk to you!
1. Lead the daily platform management and publication of digital media across our own web platforms, apps, and social media channels, as well as external media channels.
2. Coordinate the creation and production workflow of digital content (e.g. images, videos, press releases and more) to be published across all channels.
3. Liaise with Creative, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
4. Set and monitor KPIs for digital activity and ROI.
5. Develop other relevant marketing strategies to expand digital presence and increase profitability.
6. Keep up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and emerging technologies across the wider media landscape.
• 4+ years of proven work experience at an entertainment marketing department or digital/social agency.
• Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• The ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines, and a healthy appreciation for the unknown.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin. Japanese or Korean is a plus.
• Knowledge of web design, animation production, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, or other media editing software a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.