Next Animation Studio (NAS) is looking for a dynamic digital marketing professional to lead the development and execution of marketing and communications efforts as Digital Marketing & Communications Director. You will be responsible for the marketing and communication strategies for the studio, and its original IPs and product lines (TomoNews, TomoToons, TomoLive).
The ideal candidate would have in-depth marketing experience, strong problem solving skills in a high paced environment and a passion for latest digital trends. The ideal candidate would provide leadership for the marketing team but also be able to jump in to execute tasks as a ‘hands-on’ member of the team.
This is a senior level position and reports to the CEO.
1. Lead marketing functions within NAS (this includes brand strategy, advertising, digital strategy, promotions and communications). The marketing team is responsible for growing awareness for the studio and its original IPs and products: TomoNews, TomoToons, Mad Box Zombies, Spy Penguin, Karen Senki, and other studio projects
2. Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plan and strategy, including key goals and ROI
3. Create and manage a marketing budget for the department
4. Lead the development of creative marketing assets by working closely with the creative and production departments
5. Help ensure consistency for brand look-and-feel and marketing messaging across all channels (e.g. website, social media, premiums etc)
6. Be the main point of contact to manage internal and external communications
7. Manage and direct a marketing team of 5 members
8. Review and edit all public communications (press releases, advertising, etc)
9. Build and cultivate relationships externally with media and business partners
10. Work to leverage NAS exhibitions and special events
1. 5+ years of strategic marketing experience in a management role. Previous experience in entertainment marketing or digital/social agency is ideal.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
3. Fluency in English and Mandarin. Japanese or Korean is a plus
4. Proven success developing and executing creative campaigns, marketing plans, experience in re-branding a plus
5. The ability to be able to plan and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
6. Excellence at content creation and messaging in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc.) required
7. Strong analytical skills to track performance
8. Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills to manage a multiple projects in a high-pace environment
Check Out More Job Listings